Popcorn Pepperoni Pizza Dippers
Yield: 16 squares
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup Tomato and Basil Reduced Fat Cooking Crème
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 10 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced pepperoni, coarsely chopped
- your favorite marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk together eggs, cooking crème, Parmesan cheese and black pepper in large bowl. Stir in popcorn, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
- Spread mixture in prepared pan, patting down with spatula or spoon.
- Bake about 15 minutes until set and lightly browned. Let sit 5 minutes. Cut into 16 bars. Serve warm with marinara sauce.